Tuesday, February 28, 2012

.Google Adsense is the future.


 Markus Frind is a local Vancouverite, Canadian.
His free online dating site turn the whole world upside down, working alone at home, his one man show company plentyoffish.com has 500million page views per month and is making well over USD10,000 per day. Just imagine that, a one man show running a multi million dollar site. He did posted a picture of him holding two months worth of Google Adsense earning, which is kind of weird because didn’t Google said no showing off your check and earnings?
I sometimes wonder if i’m crazy for not going paid, and passing up 100′s of millions a year in revenue. But i created this site to change the world, and make money at the same time. I may not make $20 million a month like the other sites my size but google pays me good money :) My effective CPM (under $1.00) may be very very low, but when you have a site this huge it really ads up. – by Markus Frind CEO of Plentyoffish.com
I notice something about all these site that manage to break the USD10,000 mark, they have something in common – ugly. No doubt about that, come to think of it, their website is really an eyesore and I couldn’t agree more with what seroundtable wrote – visitors tend to click on the ads because they are desperate to get out of the site and thus the best exit route would be thru the ads itself. I couldn’t agree more with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...